7 More Days

I know you shouldn’t wish your life away but damn, I want it to be March 15th already. Beta day. I have the blood test booked for 7:30am which means I should hear from the clinic by lunchtime.  I haven’t decided if I will POAS or not. 




2 thoughts on “7 More Days

  1. Having never gone through this, but knowing how hard the 2WW is, I would struggle with this decision too. I probably wouldn’t POAS if you have to do the betas anyways. I would rather one more reliable test than questioning two. But My fingers and toes are crossed for you guys. (I also don’t think you are being greedy at all! Wishing for twins is totally in your right!) xoxo RG


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s